Thursday 1 March 2012

The Art of Urban Sketching



Hot off the Press.

"The art of Urban Sketching" is a new book put together by Urban Sketchers founder Gabi Campanario and published through Quarry Books.

It's a sizeable volume with more than 300 pages and over 500 sketches from over 50 cities around the globe. There's a nice 2 page spread on my drawings around Dublin and a couple of other sketches of mine scattered around in the book

What's great about this book is how different artists interpret their cities, and the range of sketching styles on display


The Art of Urban Sketching is available worldwide through local bookstores and Amazon.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous. I can't wait to receive my copy and see your work on paper. (Amazon has gone via Outer Mongolia I think)

Unknown said...

My book came and I LOVE your sketches in it!!!

Peter Donnelly said...

very nice Roger and good to have finally met you at Offset a couple of weeks back.

Unknown said...

Hello Roger,
I have just received my copy for my birthday (6th Nov). It's great and your sketches are fantastic!
Wonderful blog too :-)
Stew.
stewcrowther.wordpress.com
_________________________